Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Sorry.. You know I love you rite?

This post is fully and sincerely dedicated to my beloved, I know I usually behave like a jerk, Act like an asshole, And conduct like a bastard. But you always stick by me.

I know life has been tough, Like the earth is splitting and you just can't find your ground, and one way or another people keep snatching it away from you time and time again. Unforgiving is reality, treacherous is life. But in a few weeks time, it will all be a distant memory, a tall tale told to those who are fortunate enough to hear you spin this yarn.

I truly am sorry, to kick you when you are down, to suffocate you when you drown. I mean no harm in my ways of expressions, yet compulsion and obsession tends to get the better of me when i lack contemplation in my actions.

I pray as well, that your burden may be shared amongst all that indeed hold you dear to their hearts, even though it may seem you are all alone, angels linger amongst your presence, forever shining the path onward and forth, trying times may we challenge the hardiness of our souls.

I kid you not with literature and poetry in this post, for my mind may only express itself in ways only you should understand. I love you my dear, all apologizes, all for forgiveness, as i pass on my condolences for this torment you have been put through this year. But hold your ground, the hour is near, and onward shall come the dawn of day through the dark of night.

I just pray, when the dust settles, in an eon that will past, we are still one. As I can sing this tune to you, when the hairs on your head fade to gray.



My love, I can give you nothing, but my heart. Forever and always, your hopeful husband

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment